onsdag 17. desember 2014

Favorite Wine Stores in NYC


Astor Wines
Astor wines has a large selection, and you can find both Cavallotto and Vietti. What I like about Astor Wines is they don't just have the Barolo's, they have Barbera and Dolcetto, and also inexpensive white wine.  Check out their website here.

Moore Brother's Wine Company
Discovered completely by accident, this wonderful wine store is located right next to La Pizza Fresca. To my delight, I found Ettore Germano's wines there! Dolcetto, Barbera, Langhe Nebbiolo, Barolo and his Langhe Chardonnay! I did not see his Herzu, which is my favorite, but I am still impressed! Learn about their impressive efforts to bring great wine to the US here.

Flatiron Wines
This store is small, yet has a great selection. Their burgundy sections is great, along with their Piemonte section. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the prices are pretty good. Definately a go to when in New York. Check out their website.

Chamber Street
Although I have never actually been here myself, I know this is one for the books. At Chamber Street you can find old gems at a decent price, and from what I hear, the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. It's on my "Barrel list" for sure! You can find more information on their website.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar