tirsdag 16. desember 2014

Christmas Wine Wish List

Like many other people in the wine world, I have put together a little wish list for those who are interested in wine.

Blindtasting Sleeve
If you are a blindtasting lover, these wine sleeves are awesome. Many different colors make it so you can blintaste many wines at a time. Learn more about them here.
 

Wine Tumbler
If you live in a college apartment, travel a lot or just in general, wine tumblers are great! I have them in my college apartment and use them when I want to drink on the boat or go on a weekend trip. You never know which glasses you will get when you travel, so I always bring my own. Look at them here.

Wine Skin
Something less fun, but necessary for the wine traveler, is the Wine Skin. It makes it possible to buy wine when you travel, giving you the change to bring home wine that you can't buy it where you're from. You can buy it here.

Wine Glass Identifier
If you have dinner parties with many people, it can be hard to keep track of who has which glass. Here's where wine identifiers come in handy. You can look at a past post about them on my blog. Check them out here. 

World Atlas of Wine
If you don't already have one, or the person you are giving a gift to doesn't already have one, the World Atlas of Wine is a great book to learn about wine. It's the book I used for my wine course. 
You can buy it on Amazon, and you can learn more about it here.

Wine Glass Writer
Another prop that goes well with blindtasting is the Wine Glass Marker, a marker that you can write on your glass with. 
Learn more about them here.







 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar