onsdag 12. november 2014

La Morra - Brookline

I found La Morra - in Brookline.

Looking for restaurant choices on Open Table, La Morra came up. Since I frequent the city of La Morra, and love Italian food,  I thought it would be interesting to check it out. As soon as I got in the door, I was greeted by a giant Vietti poster. The funny thing is, I spent a few hours rolling those posters together, so it brought back fond memories.

We had to ask about their connection with Vietti, and it turned out the owners, Josh and Jennifer Ziskin, have lived in La Morra in Piemonte, and worked at a restaurant there. What are the chances?! They are also familiar with the Vietti family and their wines, and have most of their wines on their wine list. It was nice to be surrounded by people familiar with La Morra, the people of Barolo and of course, the wine.

The food was good, the staff was friendly and the wine amazing. It's nice to know a little piece of La Morra is close by. 




Check out the website here.
Their wine list online is not comprehensive, but the wine list in the restaurant is quite impressive. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar