fredag 20. juni 2014

Summer 2014

The calendar is filling up, mostly with wine visits. Earlier, Italy has been the only place on the agenda, but this year I am expanding my horizons, and the adventure continues in France. The whole family is renting an apartment in Beaune, allowing me to experience wine there as well. 

I believe we are visiting Louis-Michel Liger-Belair, and attempting to visit a few others. One of my favorites, Matrot, is high on my list of wineries to visit. 




foto: piemontegirl
elio altare, summer 2012

And, of course, Piemonte is on the agenda. As previous years, Altare is first on the list. Bartolo Mascarello, Vietti, Cavallotto and Ettore Germano are also on the schedule. We are trying to add some new wineries to the list, since we rarely visit new ones, but I love seeing old friends again. 

With the vacation fast approaching, the excitement is growing and growing. I can't wait!!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar